
I'd Rather Be Short: 100 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Small
Category: Romance, Teen & Young Adult, History
Author: Elin Hilderbrand, Stephen King
Publisher: Helen Hardt, Gene Luen Yang
Published: 2017-08-03
Writer: Kevin Harrington
Language: Russian, Finnish, Afrikaans
Format: Kindle Edition, epub
Author: Elin Hilderbrand, Stephen King
Publisher: Helen Hardt, Gene Luen Yang
Published: 2017-08-03
Writer: Kevin Harrington
Language: Russian, Finnish, Afrikaans
Format: Kindle Edition, epub
I'd Rather Be Short: 100 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Small|Paperback - "5'1 is the new 6'2, and Becky's book proves it."—Kristen Bell Leggy supermodels and pro basketball players be warned: being tall doesn’t mean you’re always a step up in life. Graphic designer Becky Murphy is five-foot-nothing and proud to
I’D RATHER BE SHORT - I’d Rather be Short is going to be on shelves November 2013! Published by Penguin/Plume Books. Pre-order it today! You can find it at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, IndieBound or Books-A-Million…
I'd Rather Be Short - "5'1 is the new 6'2, and Becky's book proves it." –Kristen Bell Leggy supermodels and pro basketball players be warned: being tall doesn’...
9 Reasons Why It's Better to Be Short - The plight of the vertically challenged is well-documented—short people are trampled in crowds, are forced to shop in the kids’ department, and have to ask for help reaching the top shelf in the grocery store aisle, among other indignities. But graphic designer Becky Murphy, who stands at 5 feet tall, is championing the perks of [...]
41 My books: I'd Rather be Short ideas | my books, story of my life, books - Apr 7, 2012 - Illustrating the [often] humorous and [always] true story of my life. Check out more on my site, . See more ideas about my books, story of my life, books.
I'd Rather Be Short Quotes by Becky Murphy - 1 quote from I'd Rather Be Short: 100 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Small: ‘This book was written under the umbrella of self-acceptance. The sooner we
I'D RATHER BE SHORT — Becky Simpson - I’d Rather Be Short was written and illustrated by yours truly. This nifty book provides 100 of the greatest reasons to be small. It was published in 2013 by Plume Books (imprint of Penguin Random House). You can order online at Amazon , Barnes & Noble, Indie
I'd Rather Be Short by Becky Murphy: 9780142196984 | Books - "5'1 is the new 6'2, and Becky's book proves it."—Kristen Bell Leggy supermodels and pro basketball players be warned: being tall doesn’t mean you’re always a step up in life. ...
I'd Rather Be Short: 100 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Small - 5'1 is the new 6'2, and Becky's book proves it.--Kristen Bell Leggy supermodels and pro basketball players be warned: being tall doesn't mean you're always a step up in life. Graphic designer Becky Murphy is five-foot-nothing and proud to be petite. Sure, sometimes being diminutive gets you the short end of the stick, but there are also plenty of unique advantages to being under 5'4"--and Murphy has compiled the 100 best reasons in the delightfully whimsical I'd Rather Be Short. Illustrated in a charming, quirky style, I'd Rather Be Short highlights the benefits of being petite, from the sensible to the absurd, including: - You get the best of both worlds: kids' meals and cocktail parties - You're never expected to help your friends move - Concertgoers usually won't hassle you when you shimmy up to the front - You're less likely to get struck by lightning - Skirts can be dresses; dresses can be skirts - You're just the way you should be Witty and heartwarming, I'd Rather Be Short is a celebration of self-
Browse Books - I'd Rather Be Short: 100 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Small Cover. I'd Rather Be Short: 100 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Small (Paperback). By Becky Murphy.
[english], [pdf], [goodreads], [audible], [epub], [read], [online], [free], [audiobook], [kindle], [download]

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.