
My Sketchbook of San Miguel de Allende
Category: Religion & Spirituality, Christian Books & Bibles
Author: Scotta Liz
Publisher: Ann Whitford Paul, Ken Follett
Published: 2019-05-17
Writer: Educational Testing Service, John Archambault
Language: Russian, German, Latin, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese
Format: Kindle Edition, epub
Author: Scotta Liz
Publisher: Ann Whitford Paul, Ken Follett
Published: 2019-05-17
Writer: Educational Testing Service, John Archambault
Language: Russian, German, Latin, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese
Format: Kindle Edition, epub
Mexico City – Sketch Away: Travels with my sketchbook - Feb 19, 2020 ... And just like that, it was my last morning in San Miguel Allende. So many things I hadn't sketched yet. From that last morning of sketching, this is ...
Comex facade | The Sketchbook | Watercolor boat, Travel sketches, Sketch book - Feb 17, 2020 - A few weeks ago I did this demo in my San Miguel de Allende workshop. It was an overcast day so there were no shadows to rely on, but the storefronts near the Plaza Civica were interesting enough on their own. And for my lesson on composition, there were certainly enough shapes to make it…
San Miguel Allende, Part 4 - The Mask Museum, Cañada de la Virgen and other adventures around San Miguel Allende
Ten sunrises of San Miguel - Every morning in San Miguel de Allende I painted a sunrise view from my window. I wasn’t planning on creating a series when I did the first one, but the morning view was so beautiful — with a dista…
Parroquia in San Miguel de Allende ~ art quilt in progress - "Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel" detail in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio Some of my sketchbook pages from San Miguel de Allende,
Oaxaca lunch - Last week, I gave up trying to post from my hotel room in Oaxaca, and decided to wait for my return to Montreal to post my sketches. As with my most recent hotel wifi experiences, transmission was …
TO MEXICO, WITH SKETCHBOOK - In the artsy colonial town of San Miguel de Allende, learning to 'see' with fresh eyes through drawing and painting
In between goodbye and hello | The Sketchbook | San miguel de allende, Sketch book, San miguel - Jan 27, 2020 - My first group of students from my San Miguel de Allende workhop is headed home today, and another group is arriving this evening. In the middle of the goodbyes and the hellos, I spent a few quiet hours sketching on my own at locations I had seen during the week but never stopped at. The…
Bookshop - Mexico - An online bookstore that financially supports local independent bookstores and gives back to the book community.
Another from San Miguel de Allende - It seems that there's a stunning building or landscape vista or lively cafe everywhere you turn in this This one was sketched on
[audible], [audiobook], [free], [read], [online], [epub], [download], [kindle], [english], [pdf], [goodreads]

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.